Apple’s iOS is understood for being a stable working system, however it’s nonetheless removed from being utterly error-free. Therefore many iOS customers face points with their units infrequently.
I lately confronted an iPhone system subject myself and used FoneGeek iOS System Restoration software to resolve it. On this publish, I’m going to speak about some professionals and cons of the software and the way you should use it to resolve iOS system points.
What does FoneGeek iOS System Restoration do?
This app, in a nutshell, is a system restoration software for all iOS. It gives a clear UI and a easy three-step course of to repair an array of iOS system points. The app has two system restoration modes to selected from:
- Customary Mode – Works for greater than 20 frequent iOS issues. Doesn’t take away the gadget information.
- Superior Mode – Works for extra advanced iOS system associated points when the Customary mode doesn’t work. However erases all of the gadget information.
From the technical side, I used FoneGeek for fixing my iPhone SE, however the software helps all iOS units and iOS variations from iOS 7 to the newest model, iOS 16. FoneGeek is on the market for each macOS and Home windows.
What Sort of Points The App Solves?
FoneGeek iOS System Restoration software solves greater than 200+ totally different iOS system points, they usually embrace the next:
- System points – iOS gadget caught at Apple brand, iPhone keyboard, Siri, Bluetooth, WiFi, or mobile information not working, and many others.
- Display screen points – iOS gadget display screen freezing, flickering, unresponsive, or ghost contact drawback
- iOS mode points – iOS gadget restoration mode not working, gadget caught on configure mode, Guided Entry mode, or received’t go in DFU mode, and many others.
- System replace subject – iOS gadget unable to test for updates, not updating to the newest model, caught on Restore Display screen, or Replace Request.
- iTunes points – iOS gadget going through totally different iTunes Errors
Should you’re not capable of repair the aforementioned and lots of different points within the Customary Mode, then you may all the time strive the Superior mode, and it has labored for me each time. However bear in mind to repeatedly again up your information in case the software has to take away your information to repair the difficulty along with your iOS gadget.
FoneGeek iOS System Restoration’s Options
When on the lookout for a system restoration answer, you first take a look at its greatest options. Listed here are a number of the options of the FoneGeek iOS System Restoration software.
- Free trial providing all the essential options for iOS system restoration
- Helps repair an entire spectrum of iOS system points.
- Other than iOS units, in case your tvOS encounters some subject, you may attempt to repair it with this software.
- Suitable throughout all iOS units and variations.
- Fixes your iOS gadget with no information loss (within the Customary Mode).
- Home windows and iOS compatibility.
- Clear and user-friendly interface.
- Inexpensive value.
There’s no good software ever created, and so like all different instruments, FoneGeek has sure downsides. The issues which might be lacking within the software are as follows:
- Most superior options are accessible solely within the paid model.
- The software might not work too effectively if your gadget doesn’t have iTunes put in.
- Doesn’t help Home windows 11.
Use FoneGeek iOS System Restoration?
By now, you’d have gotten an outline of the software and its totally different options. Should you’re at present caught in an iOS system subject, FoneGeek might be able to show you how to out of that. Within the following, I’m going to stroll you thru the easy strategy of utilizing the software:
- Obtain and set up the software in your Home windows or macOS pc and choose the Customary or Superior Mode for restoration.
- Now join the problematic iOS gadget to your pc through USB cable and hit Subsequent.
- If the software can’t detect your gadget, you could have to place it in DFU Mode to go on with the method. Comply with the on display screen directions to place your gadget in DFU Mode.
- As soon as the software acknowledges your gadget, affirm the mannequin and click on Obtain to start out the firmware obtain course of.
- After the firmware obtain completes, click on on Repair Now to let the software repair the difficulty along with your iOS gadget.
The method goes to take a couple of minutes, and you’ll be notified with a ‘Course of profitable’ message.
How A lot The App Value?
Concerning pricing, I discover FoneGeek fairly reasonably priced in comparison with different instruments available in the market. You may get a 1-Month plan for $23.95, a 1-12 months plan for $33.95, and the Lifetime Plan (one-time payment) for $45.95. All three plans are for five units and 1 PC.
There’s additionally a free trial accessible for FoneGeek to allow you to expertise the essential options earlier than deciding on a fee plan. Plus, they provide a 30-day money-back assure, although it’s conditional.
Is FoneGeek Price a Attempt?
It doesn’t matter in case you’re utilizing a brand new iOS gadget or an previous one; it might probably get into bother for any cause. For iOS customers, you will need to preserve an iOS system restore software helpful. I’ve used FoneGeek to resolve iOS system-related points and discovered it to be fairly helpful.
At a superb value level, FoneGeek does supply a whole lot of options, however it relies upon by yourself necessities and the difficulty you’re going through. If nonetheless indecisive, you may test the essential options by way of the free trial and expertise the software for your self.